Tags :menPMSPMS Signs
Top Ten Do’s & Donts For Him
- Do be an observant partner: notice her mood swings and prepare to duck.
- Do listen and validate her feelings, even about her mother who said, “Don’t marry that jackass.”
- Do fun things with her that make her feel good. Refer back to the beginning of the relationship.
- Do take more time for foreplay- as much time as you spend washing and polishing your car.
- Do compliment her on her new outfit, even if it’s three sizes too small.
- Do massage her feet at the end of the busy day.
- Do take her out to romantic dinner and tell the waiter it’s her birthday.
- Do the four loads of laundry and fold them neatly.
- Do things that you know she wants done without waiting for her to ask you. Read her mind.
- Never leave the toilet seat up-especially in the middle of the night.